• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Constructing Structure Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
These are the triggers.

Triggers2.jpg

They do not seem to work, for when a building's construction is begun, nothing happens and the structure is constructed normally. What is wrong with this?

Level 13
These are the triggers.

Triggers2.jpg

They do not seem to work, for when a building's construction is begun, nothing happens and the structure is constructed normally. What is wrong with this?
that action doesn't´t work i don´t know why....

for faster construction you can
-hide constructing structure
-create unit of type - constructing structure at position of constructing structure for owner of constructing structure
-kill constructing structure

or set build time to 0.01 (hold shift + enter)

Level 3
Ah, I see. So then that trigger is a dud. Unfortunately, I still need the building to be built, I do not want it to actually be instant. The problem is that the building's build animation (that I was making the trigger for, but I left out conditions to simplify it) is such that it does not actually show the structure's model until the structure is about half completed. The problem with this is that if a worker stops working on it, then it is basically impossible to be able to click on the building again to tell the worker to finish it. Fortunately using Orc style of building will fix the issue, it's just a pity because I wanted the Human style.

Rep for both of your help.

Level 13
Ah, I see. So then that trigger is a dud. Unfortunately, I still need the building to be built, I do not want it to actually be instant. The problem is that the building's build animation (that I was making the trigger for, but I left out conditions to simplify it) is such that it does not actually show the structure's model until the structure is about half completed. The problem with this is that if a worker stops working on it, then it is basically impossible to be able to click on the building again to tell the worker to finish it. Fortunately using Orc style of building will fix the issue, it's just a pity because I wanted the Human style.

Rep for both of your help.

If you change the race to undead that your unit will auto build (you can chane the icon in Game Inferace if you want....)
For all animations you have triggers and type the animation that you want....
  • Animation - Play (some unit)'s death animation

Status
Not open for further replies.