• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Confirmed? No skill shot type ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I know shockwave is technically one but I was hoping maybe they would add one that has MOBA traits like an aim indicator. Also was hoping they would add stitches hook...but I don't see either in the editor.

Level 2
I assume they are going to continue adding functionality as the months go by. Probably just letting us test bare bones right now.

Are the changes they mentioned at BlizzCon in there? E.g. more camera functionality, dynamic unit attributes etc... If not, it's reason enough to expect changes down the line.

Level 2
Carrior Swarm, Impale; breath of fire all can be used as basis for skillshots. Dota also shows that they can be done via triggers, but actual casting cursors is another beast though. World editor should be able to replicate 99% of abilities in LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.