• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Configure Incernate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I think I spelt it wrong, it's the passive skill of the hero Fire Lord that increases the damage every attack and then if the target dies it will explode.

So how does it work? Does it work like this? Does it give you like 20 bonus damage at the first hit, and then 40 bonus damage at the second hit etc? And at level 2 it hit 20 bonus damage at the first hit, but 60 damage at second? If it's multiple by 2?

I'm not sure, so can someone tell me how it works and where to configure it? I don't know for example where I configure the bonus damage, or what the Multiple thingy means.

Level 19
Well yes.

Each attack made is enhanced with living flames that cling to the target. These flames add a small amount of damage on the first attack, twice as much on the second attack, three times as much on the third attack, etc. If a unit dies while under this effect, it is incinerated, causing significant damage to all nearby hostile units.

Attack #1 deals +2 damage, attack #2 deals +4, attack #3 deals +8, and so on..
And it is not multiplied, just each time +amount of damage.

Configuration is easy.
If you search for the spell "Incinerate" you will find :
Level x - Data - Bonus damage Multiplier .
This is the damage you deal on each attack.
The rest of the configuration is when a unit explodes. The damage of the area and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.