• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concepts and Finished Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back I decided I would start a public gallery to house certain themed products, as opposed to my Generic gallery. The first themed models I have for show are:

Raging Fiend Clan
Gorefiend Acolyte
-Revellion-sGorefiendAcolyte.jpg

Out of nowhere I remembered Teron Gorefiend and the model that was submitted here. The name stuck with me and I created this model.
Gorefiend Berzerker
-Revellion-sGorefiendberzerker.jpg

I knew eventually i'd have to create a second model for the Raging Fiend clan before making a third for the Gnoll Horde, so I created the Berzerker.

Gnoll Horde & Slaves/Allies
Gnoll Rogue
-Revellion-sGnollAssassin.jpg

A model based on my Gnoll Judicators, created for this gallery only. The inspiration for the model was more or less Mephestrial than any other modeller here at the Hive.
Blackfire Excursor
-Revellion-sBlacfireExcursor.jpg

A while back, I created the Black Drake Excursor. Some bugs kept it from being approved so I kept working on it as a Gallery model.
Once I finish both my Gorefiend Loyalist theme and my Dark Gnoll theme I'll start working on my next theme, the Fallen Horde.

Last edited:
Level 3
I like the Judicial powder-wig on the fel-orc. It makes him look like an evil judge or barrister type. ;;D

I'm also fond of the Gnoll, but his lack of spots makes look like a were-wolf. Still he's awesome though. Is it possible or (hopefully) easy to make spots in team-color without changing the skin?

Dragon-dude is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.