• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Command and Conquer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
It's been a while since I was last on here. I've missed the hive and how useful it is. Glad to be back :)
I would also like to know why my map no longer appears when you search for it, but it's still on the site. Pretty troublesome if I'm trying to expand the joy's of my wonderful creation :p

Now onto the matter at hand. I plan to make a few final tweaks to my map and expand some more by making more mods of the CNC Series. For those of you who have played my Command and Conquer Red Alert map, you should understand fairly well of what the whole concept is. I plan on buying SC II soon and making another version of my map for SC II. I am also possibly going to make another mod for WC3.

IDK which universe to do though: Tiberium, Red Alert, Generals. Those of you who have played any of these, I value your help. My Red Alert mod only needs a few things:
-Icons
-Full models for everything (If you look at the map you can see I don't need too many models and most are for the buildings, I pretty much have units covered)
Then it'll be completely perfect.

As for making another one for WC3 or SC II, that's where I come to the hive for help. If anyone is willing to lend a hand, please do :)

What I can do:

-Units
-Triggering
-Terrain
-GUI for various things
-Ect ect

What I can't do:

-JASS

What I need:

-Devoted people willing to do a decent amount of work on the map
-Fans of the CNC Series with an ample amount of knowledge about the Real Game so the Mod is close as possible to the real deal

Anyone whos willing to do JASS it would be a lot easier to trigger things, and anyone who wants to help out with whatever I do, please do. I will give full credit and such, and hope the new mods turn out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.