• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Testers for a Command and Conquer Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need testers for my version of cnc. You get full tester credit if you help out with testing. All you need to do is get my attachment, host the map, or get someone to host for you. Let me know any suggestions you have or any bugs you find. I did have a perfect version,:eekani: but I'm doing my best to remake my perfect version. For some reasons, whenever I import icons, and then use them on units, it errors on me and world editor crashes...Anyone know why?:thumbs_down:

This is a prequel to my final version.

Attachments

• (12)CommandNConquerPreFINAL.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 65

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't hijack somebody else's thread, if you want people to test your map then make you own thread.

I moved the post into a new thread for you, but don't do it again.

Level 9
Lol, i agree with you mechanicle man, but i accidently "almost" hijacked our forum about illidans models and stuff, so Chriz. moved my post as a new thread. Anyway, all testers get credit*, and they need tto give ideas for map or any bugs/imbalances you find.

*Only get credit if I use your ideas, which most likely I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.