• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

In need of map testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hello there Hivers!

Well, it's simple: I'm in need of few map tester who are willing to test the map with me every few days.
The map will be hosted on Garena. No battlenet. Garena (or maybe Tunngle if you have it)

The map is XHS D-Day. It's a Hero Defense map where you defend the Sanctum (Your main building) from horde of creeps (and heroes if mode is Normal - Extreme) that are spawning on each of the opened lane. There are 8 lanes. Goal of the map is to destroy those lanes, and then proceed to the next part of the game where you will face more powerfull enemies and Bosses. Once you clean up your way to the DevilDare (The Final Boss), you will have to destroy him and afterwards return to your main Building (Sanctum).

There are 4 game modes: Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme and Random (Randoms the mode).

Game types are: All Pick, All Random, Bonus Gold, All Random/No Repick.

If you're interested, add me on hive and once I've got enough testers, I'll let you know when we are going to play.

Atleast 3 - 5 players are required (maximum of 8).

Last edited:
Level 18
I'm in, if I can, send me friend request at Garena : Daffa_Mage

Of course you can, I'll add you here and in garena.
+1 more and we are good to go

its hard to find players at garena..

I need also beta testers but i let them play it on B.net cause its hard to find garena players here..
B.net no because I don't use it :D
and it's so much easier and faster through garena

Level 30
I am having choices if I should be joining or not because I do like your map but lack of time strikes me. I can only open Hive at Nights in Philippine Time. And worse is that I have Mid terms exam bothering me.

Count me in still.

Level 18
When this test takes place?
I need to know it to make comparison and see if I'm able at that time.

It'll be hosted it 2 times a week (Monday and Friday), and maybe sometimes over weekend (you'll know by then)

I added you, but I don't see you anywhere on my friend list. Have you accepted?

So, Today around 3 - 4pm I'll host it.

I'm in, since I have lots of free time. My username at Garena is The_Optimizer. I'm always online 8:00 PM - 9:00 AM GMT +8 (Evening to Morning). Also please send a message telling that you're The_blood or stuffs.

Added. Of course - my name on garena is Pentagram96

Status
Not open for further replies.