• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Command And Conquer Map Pack

Do you like this map?

• I like TE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate TE

• I hate KOTH

• I like Huge oasis

• I hate either map

• I like them all

• I hate them all

• I like 3 of 4

• I hate 2 of 4

• I hate 3 of 4

• I would rather die

• Needs work, and tell why

• SUCKS!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a map pack of terrains I made, which includes a bonus map "King Of The Hill" for a newer cnc-style gameplay. It also includes 2 other terrains with a terrain editor to make your own for a total of 4 maps.

The KOTH map is played like normal cnc, except you can build Ore Generators to make ore to mine (helps a looooooooooot), and theres only one super weapon that you can fight over in the middle of the map.

The T.E. is useful and fun if you do not wish to or like my terrains i have made. PLEASE give full map credit to me, and only give yourself TERRAIN credit only. Doing otherwise will lead to being reported on this, and all forums, and reported to Battle.net

Just download both packs since the stupid forum cant handle over 5.00 MB files...

Enjoy.

Since this sites uploader is gay (no offense) I can't upload it yet. I will upload it whenever I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.