• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(COMING SOON) The Best (LOOKING) RPG made for BNET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Dont Have What ?

Low-Life, "You still don't have anything except requests."

Sorry bro, there is a lot more than that..
but its not requests... its offers. We're in process of doing something that kicks ass. Meaning... if some one wants to do something incredible for the WC3 players, they might want to jump in on this.
I think Zarltok should've posted this thread in "Projects" and he started it before the rest of us were ready. DOH!
But its alright, we've had a lot of people find us in game and combine efforts on ideas, coding, and artistry.

Mecheon... that last post of mine was for you (obviously).

Level 1
Dont Have What ?

Low-Life, "You still don't have anything except requests."

Sorry bro, there is a lot more than that..
but its not requests... its offers. We're in process of doing something that kicks ass. Meaning... if some one wants to do something incredible for the WC3 players, they might want to jump in on this.
I think Zarltok should've posted this thread in "Projects" and he started it before the rest of us were ready. DOH!
But its alright, we've had a lot of people find us in game and combine efforts on ideas, coding, and artistry.

Mecheon... that last post of mine was for you (obviously).

Level 40
Professional Trigger Editors (memory leaks will not be acceptable for this position)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wow* Honestly, before you ask for something, try to figure out what you're asking for.

Level 5
omg!!! im alwais seeing the same guys over and over sayin crap about the map

we dont need these NEGATIVE comments all the time!

FOR EVERY ONE ELSE that is interested, just come into channel soma (east gateway)

Level 25
zarltok said:
we dont need these NEGATIVE comments all the time!

The reason you're getting them is because you're boasting with little reason TO boast. Don't believe me? Go look around for stuff about Daikatana

Simultaniously, if you make an ad saying "Soma is going to make your their bitch" after reading about Daikatana, you're just asking for worse flames than we're giving you

Status
Not open for further replies.