• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Comic]"Power of the Horde"

Rate my comic.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is it, this is where it all comes together. You punks think you can make comics? You don't know what comics are. This is my master piece, 57 frames, music, this is it bitches.

Now... due to the fact I cannot get the fucking [SOUND] tags to work... you will have to download the song from here. Don't wan't to download it? Comic is gonna be boring then! Also may be hard to fallow along in the parts with no lyrics... but try. My little sister was able to do it right so I should hope at least some of you can. I'd listen for changes in the song, scrolling down when the beat changes.

Have fun.

:infl_thumbs_up:

:infl_thumbs_up:

*sigh*

Basically this is just pictures.
No Story.
Massive spelling errors.
And I have to listen to it with music? How is that supposed to make this thing better?
Barely any coherence between frames.

Seriously, this is no comic. These are pictures. Should have made a music video. With Windows movie maker or other Apple shit, and if that's beyond your power, then there is something wrong.

Level 13
For people like WILL who may not see the story right away, allow me to help.

Now then, in the first few lines we find an orc far seer, standing on a rock. This is our main character, his file was named Poth_1.chr. So, the next character, the shaman (PotH_2.chr) is shown in the frame with the caption "here me brothers gather up the wolves". This is almost the hole fighting force of the band of orcs.

Now then, in the first frame that says "death from the power of the horde" we see a felgaurd, the character used to make up the demons attacking the orcs. Thus, the main story is the orcs fending off the demons.

Now, another charatcer, the tauren far seer (PotH_3.chr) is introduced riding his black wolf in the frame that reads "far seer to the warsong clan" He, at the time, is supposed to be leading the band of orc, because tauren pwn like that.

So, we can see that in the first part of the song, the orcs are getting ready for the fight, the far seer killing off a few demons before the real fight.

Duing the giutar solo, the main fighting starts. The white felgaud (shown in the frame that reads "fire thunder will bring forth") is ment to be the leader of the demons, and has a fight with the far seer and his wolf. After THINKING he has defeted him, the far seer goes off to fight the rest of the felgaurds.

After the first battle, we see the orcs are about to be over run in the frame "surrounded by the enemey", but the far seer keeps fighing on. Even he, however, cannot take them all on. We seem him stabbed through the chest in the frame that reads "with honor I will die".

But, this being Warcraft, he is re-born "upon the alter of the storms". He becomes PotH_4.chr, or the super far seer. He defeats the felgaurd leader who did not dre durring thier last encounter, and then pushes his troops to fight on.

Roll credits.

I HOPE that cleared up the story a bit.

Level 13
PotH_4.chr = Power of the Horde_4.chr. .chr is the format used to save WoW characters. Just what they were saved as because I never named 'em.

For people like WILL who may not see the story right away, allow me to help.

Now then, in the first few lines we find an orc far seer, standing on a rock. This is our main character, his file was named Poth_1.chr. So, the next character, the shaman (PotH_2.chr) is shown in the frame with the caption "here me brothers gather up the wolves". This is almost the hole fighting force of the band of orcs.

Now then, in the first frame that says "death from the power of the horde" we see a felgaurd, the character used to make up the demons attacking the orcs. Thus, the main story is the orcs fending off the demons.

Now, another charatcer, the tauren far seer (PotH_3.chr) is introduced riding his black wolf in the frame that reads "far seer to the warsong clan" He, at the time, is supposed to be leading the band of orc, because tauren pwn like that.

So, we can see that in the first part of the song, the orcs are getting ready for the fight, the far seer killing off a few demons before the real fight.

Duing the giutar solo, the main fighting starts. The white felgaud (shown in the frame that reads "fire thunder will bring forth") is ment to be the leader of the demons, and has a fight with the far seer and his wolf. After THINKING he has defeted him, the far seer goes off to fight the rest of the felgaurds.

After the first battle, we see the orcs are about to be over run in the frame "surrounded by the enemey", but the far seer keeps fighing on. Even he, however, cannot take them all on. We seem him stabbed through the chest in the frame that reads "with honor I will die".

But, this being Warcraft, he is re-born "upon the alter of the storms". He becomes PotH_4.chr, or the super far seer. He defeats the felgaurd leader who did not dre durring thier last encounter, and then pushes his troops to fight on.

Roll credits.

I HOPE that cleared up the story a bit.

Some kind of actual comic frame with messages would have helped.
If you have to read more than twice to even begin to understand what the hell is happenning, then something is wrong.

Though yes, I guess it makes sense now. But you seriously need an actual border...

Status
Not open for further replies.