• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Combining this into one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have this trigger all made out for each player in the game. What I want is to know how can I combine these triggers into one so that it will work for every player and I don't have to make each their own.

• Events
    • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cFF0080FFVacuole|r
  • Actions
    • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
    • Set Vacuoleinterger[1] = (Vacuoleinterger[1] + 1)
    • For each (Integer A) from 0 to Vacuoleinterger[1], do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Player number of (Triggering player)) to (String((Integer A)))

Level 4
That doesn't work. That causes another problem. Sure it will work for an individual player but, if lets say player 1 has 4 vacuoles and player 2 has 0 if player 2 picks up one they will have 5 because of the math. How do I make the Vacuoleinteger tell one person from another?

Status
Not open for further replies.