• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combat Ideas and Attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Are you tired of attacking each other when you hit him and then he hits you back and repeats all day...

1.There should be a unit with a animaton where he takes out his sword and puts back his sword.

2.Sword carried on the back and then whenever it is used the unit would have the sword on the hand.

3.5 Options or more for a sword, when it is in the inventory the item can open up into 5 spells 1 could be a fast attack but low damage 2 could be a slow attack but high damage 3 could be a normal attack and 4 could be to put the sword back in when entering towns where your not able to carry weapons in towns and 5 could be to take the sword out and adds damage.

4.Attributes can be dont easier if you had 3 spells,strength,agility, and intellgence then the spells can be auto castable for example you auto cast while its on auto cast if you level you gain what the spell you were using and adds to your stats.

5.Every time you level it should remove some strength if you werent trainning on it.

6.When you play there should be a floating text above the unit and then tells how much damage you did.

7.This is just some idea that might be impossible,
When you choose your race it would be better to choose head type and customized your unit too except the unit should have no head so it can be replaced while you are choosing your character...

Thats all I got but I havent got all this in my RPG yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.