• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comanche Arctic-Navy.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made here a model of the famous Sikorsky RAH 66 *Comanche* with arctic-navy camouflage color. The skin is simple made in Photoshop by me, it's not stolen. I just overpainted the shaded downside of it with black color and increased tranceparency of it. In its spell anime it's supposed to fire to rockets, set the rocket missile start points at the two collision shapes. The rockets intentingly don't got fire when thrown, they are supposed to be *lighted as soon as they start flying (i.e. when the actual in-game missile is fired). Feel free to use and edit it! Have fun with it!

Keywords:
Sikorsky, RAH 66, Comanche, RAH 66 Comanche Arctic-Navy, battle helicopter, modern warfare, U.S.-Airforce
Contents

Comanche Arctic-Navy.blp (Model)

Reviews
19:16, 22nd Dec 2010 General Frank: The mesh is very crude, the animations are rough and the skin is a joke.

M

19:16, 22nd Dec 2010
General Frank:

The mesh is very crude, the animations are rough and the skin is a joke.