• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Color(haxed)names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I sometimes see players with colored username. Do they have it because they bought some platinium edition or something? Or is it just a code/hack?

I allways kick those guys 'coz first time i played with a guy with colorname he haxed me x) no bullshit... he simply hacked my war3... But he did nothing else.

Level 5
I think it was possible to regiter accounts like "|cff00ff00Peon" a while ago, but I form what I've heard, Blizzard fixed that bug, or w/e you want to call it, and you are no longer allowed to register accounts that starts with a color code. But the existing accounts with color codes in 'em will, of course, not be deleted.

Level 36
i been there guys. it doesn't qoek. you can'ty put the colour code into your name, and namespoofer goes against the EULA because it's a third party program. anyone you see with a coloured name isn't a hacker, but they are using a third party program to change their name and can risk having their IP banend permanently from battle.net I wouldn't try it unless you're up for that, i use nasmespoofer only occassionally.

Level 5
namespoofer is a right safe program... in ladder games u cant use it i thought...if u want it u can ask here or pm me
u can change your name with it but if u take a colour, the name can only be 5 letters long because the colour thing needs 10 letters...

Yours
Robi

Level 36
oh i agree, the program is safe, theres nothing wrong with it and it has agreat design and i applaud the creator. but i'm just saying that if you are caught using it on battle.net you will have your IP address banned. you have to have a small name because the colour code takes up a lot of the characters. they are fun to use and they make n00bs go nuts calling you a haxz0r but i don't do it that often because of the risk of being banned.

Level 12
Robi, long time no see, you doing all right? I too would like a copy of this program for one of my accounts, I think it would be funny to occasionally play as Malufa or Luirru

Status
Not open for further replies.