• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Collapse - Devastated World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
zkhfdu.jpg

I do not understand how some fabulous games to remain completely unnoticed. This is perhaps some of them come from our dear Russia, and we know how much they have to do with gaming. It is that this game came out a year and a half, but made absolutely no reviews, and so the game fell into oblivion. So I one day sneaking by YouTube, and I saw "Collapse PC Gameplay." And there it was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdCC_44amhk
So I stopped and said, "Here's a good game!" Like God of War in the future. The game events take place in the year of 2096, during the "Second Aggression" of the anomaly, which destroyed most of the clans. On unknown reasons, all Lords perish in an explosion.

Rodan - is the last of the Lords, who survived miraculously; he wants to learn the real cause of his father’s death.
He doesn’t know yet that he is just a pawn in a big game where true morale is sold and bought, and a human life isn’t worth anything…

…But life is very unpredictable. Even a pawn can play a deciding role in this game…

So what is the anomaly? What was its cause? Who is Rodan and why they try to hunt him down?
How all of this can be linked to the history of the humankind?
...today, right now...
it’s already happening...

Dynamic fights with large amount of enemies: Use melee weapons together with firearms, spectacular innovative-controlled combo-attacks along with unique energy blows which give you control over space and time.
Interactive environment. You will find thoroughly modeled physics, organically embedded into the gameplay; lots of objects are destructible.
Gripping storyline. A high-detailed world where every character has a history, and lots of story twists lead to an unexpected finale.
Excellent design. Check the four game settings, from dead abandoned cities to the zone of anomaly, where the real world meets elements of alien and frightening nature.

Believe me. Game kicks ASS.

Level 27
Have you ever noticed that Ukrainians have a making games about how their homeland turns into anomalyc warzone fetish?
Also you my dear friend Narrator have a, Ukrainian-Russian games fetish.
Anyway those "Lords" are leaders of kinda like gangs if someone has no idea wtf is this.
Oh, also I player this game too and I can say that I dind't liked the music and this games needs granades. Lots of them.

Level 13
Have you ever noticed that Ukrainians have a making games about how their homeland turns into anomalyc warzone fetish?
Anyway those "Lords" are leaders of kinda like gangs if someone has no idea wtf is this.
Oh, also I player this game too and I can say that I dind't liked the music and this games needs granades. Lots of them.
Have you ever noticed that Americans have a making games about how Russian/China/Korea turns into a chaotic "LOLSUPERREALISTIC" warzonew festish?

Anyways, I kinda prefer the whole post-apolyptic anomaly thing. I'll try to get my hands on this game.

Level 4

I know about the lords, and yeah. Game WANTS grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.