• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coldflame Kael (Sponsored by Missing Shadowsong)

This Coldflame Kael is generously sponsored by Missing Shadowsong, as he/she agrees to share the model with Hive and other communities all around the world.
Please credit him/her if you'd like to lend the power of another fallen prince.
The concept of Coldflame Kael is developed by Zachfischer, you can find more concepts like this in his Project Ebony Blade on Artstation.
262259-73a12ed55c471ea9f18d9a856f64e8d8.jpg
Previews
Contents

Coldflame Kael (Model)

Coldflame Kael Portrait (Model)

Coldflame Kael Missile (Model)

Coldflame Kael Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
With the issues resolved, I can now approve this, but I cannot give this High Quality at the moment because the missile makes a noice whenever he does Spell/Channel/Slam animations so it's RECOMMENDED for now. Resolve that one small problem to be...
The design is good, however he freezes in place and spawns a bloodsplat sometimes when casting spells. AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.

For HIGH QUALITY: change the color of his orbs using pkblaster, and then give him Spell/Stand Channel and Spell Slam animations.
图像_2024-01-04_012808297.png

Many thanks for recent reviewing, I've added spell channel and spell slam thanks to Fugrim's fixed Kael. as for the orb ability, I recommend using my uploaded missle model which suits the theme of frost more.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
With the issues resolved, I can now approve this, but I cannot give this High Quality at the moment because the missile makes a noice whenever he does Spell/Channel/Slam animations so it's RECOMMENDED for now.

Resolve that one small problem to be flawless for HIGH QUALITY, and if you can - bring back his hand popcorn with a new custom color or from other units if there exists.