• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sindragosa (Sponsored by Missing Shadowsong)

This elf form Sindragosa is generously sponsored by Missing Shadowsong, as he/she agrees to share the model with Hive and other communities all around the world.
Please credit him/her if you'd like to lend the power of the blue dragon queen.
The concept of this elf form Sindragosa is developed by Zachfischer, you can find more concepts on his Artstation page.
262363-816f411c49f6eb83a480c21b25c4e4be.jpg
Previews
Contents

Sindragosa (Model)

Sindragosa Portrait (Model)

Sindragosa Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works fine without any issues, the design is also good. APPROVED and RECOMMENDED For HIGH QUALITY: give her a dragon form with either an additional model or with alternate animations and morph; give her also proper Spell/Stand Channel and Spell Slam...
Sindragosa already appeared in wow and she is not white-skinned, she is dark, I don't know if the art will be official or not, but the best thing would be to correct that

sindragosa-dragonflight-v0-h3ts4w8qi1aa1.png
Sponsor ordered exactly this because she doesn’t like this wow concept.

Level 6
Sindragosa already appeared in wow and she is not white-skinned, she is dark, I don't know if the art will be official or not, but the best thing would be to correct that

sindragosa-dragonflight-v0-h3ts4w8qi1aa1.png
Seems like a minor detail to be hung up on. But I think both would be good. Because as she is I can use it as a frost drake mage for a project i'm working on with a charater that is white but I see the argument as well for keeping the charater the same. So I think 2 modals.

Seems like a minor detail to be hung up on. But I think both would be good. Because as she is I can use it as a frost drake mage for a project i'm working on with a charater that is white but I see the argument as well for keeping the charater the same. So I think 2 modals.
I have to say that Sindragosa in her humanoid form turned black for no more than just a agenda and other shit (and even if it's not because of that, it doesn't change the fact that this is complete nonsense), so this is utter shit.

Sindragosa was never supposed to be black, and I don't give a damn about those who start making scandals because of this opinion of mine, as it has already happened everywhere in other places on the Internet. Sindragosa doesn't have to be black, that's all.

She is a blue dragon and not a black dragon (it’s like with films where, in some period of 1601, instead of the usual personalities of Europe, strange screenwriters, etc. push a black man into it even if he could never live there, but still add BECAUSE ... Because the agenda? Instead of showing black characters where it is logical and justified, where there is no all this nonsense about black justice and other racist nonsense)
It's the same here, many will start to put forward some nonsense, such as "Isn't she like a dragon, not able to want to look black? What do you have against blacks?" and other nonsense, but it all makes no sense and will be put forward only in defense, regardless of logic.

Therefore, again, if Sindragosa was not a blue dragon, but a black one, it would be very correct. Dragons for the sake of disguise in certain parts of the world - can take on any humanoid form, even black. But as we have already seen, many dragons make the humanoid form as a kind of favorite costume, so Sindragosa will take on the humanoid form that she likes best but at the same time for the convenience of communicating with mortals. And again, let's be honest - she will not make herself black, she is not a black dragon, or she is not a blue dragon that has always lived underground with black dragons, so she will in no way make her humanoid form -- black

For me, this is complete stupid nonsense, so I don’t care that in WoW someone decided to make Sindragosa -- black. It's very good that at least here, she's snow-white like snow, which is the real element of blue dragons (although of course it doesn't matter if she's snow-white, it's enough that at least not black xD)

P.S. and yes, in the end, so that everyone can easily understand me - I do not mind black appearance. But when the Blood Elves are made Black - even though they a priori, according to the lore, cannot be like that, and the queen blue dragon is suddenly made black and they want to declare that she just likes it - it already goes beyond all limits.
I don't care and it's complete nonsense

Last edited:
I have to say that Sindragosa in her humanoid form turned black for no more than just a agenda and other shit (and even if it's not because of that, it doesn't change the fact that this is complete nonsense), so this is utter shit.

Sindragosa was never supposed to be black, and I don't give a damn about those who start making scandals because of this opinion of mine, as it has already happened everywhere in other places on the Internet. Sindragosa doesn't have to be black, that's all.

She is a blue dragon and not a black dragon (it’s like with films where, in some period of 1601, instead of the usual personalities of Europe, strange screenwriters, etc. push a black man into it even if he could never live there, but still add BECAUSE ... Because the agenda? Instead of showing black characters where it is logical and justified, where there is no all this nonsense about black justice and other racist nonsense)
It's the same here, many will start to put forward some nonsense, such as "Isn't she like a dragon, not able to want to look black? What do you have against blacks?" and other nonsense, but it all makes no sense and will be put forward only in defense, regardless of logic.

Therefore, again, if Sindragosa was not a blue dragon, but a black one, it would be very correct. Dragons for the sake of disguise in certain parts of the world - can take on any humanoid form, even black. But as we have already seen, many dragons make the humanoid form as a kind of favorite costume, so Sindragosa will take on the humanoid form that she likes best but at the same time for the convenience of communicating with mortals. And again, let's be honest - she will not make herself black, she is not a black dragon, or she is not a blue dragon that has always lived underground with black dragons, so she will in no way make her humanoid form -- black

For me, this is complete stupid nonsense, so I don’t care that in WoW someone decided to make Sindragosa -- black. It's very good that at least here, she's snow-white like snow, which is the real element of blue dragons (although of course it doesn't matter if she's snow-white, it's enough that at least not black xD)

P.S. and yes, in the end, so that everyone can easily understand me - I do not mind black appearance. But when the Blood Elves are made Black - even though they a priori, according to the lore, cannot be like that, and the queen blue dragon is suddenly made black and they want to declare that she just likes it - it already goes beyond all limits.
don't be upset about their design, it’s just a shapeshifting magic, they can choose whatever form they want, night elf or a Tauren, just for them to communicate with lower civilization on Azeroth easier. Also maybe it’s just because UV light is much stronger in Northrend.

Last edited:
don't be upset about their design, it’s just a shapeshifting magic, they can choose whatever form they want, night elf or a Tauren, just for them to communicate with lower civilization on Azeroth easier. Also maybe it’s just because UV light is much stronger in Northrend.
undoubtedly. That's something I know myself xD

but actually the problem is that for many years Dragons in WoW, if they have some kind of humanoid form, then it means on a permanent basis.

And therefore, if Sindragosa was made a black humanoid form there, it means that we are being told in all seriousness that she always likes to make such a humanoid form :(

Level 6

I am mostly looking at it threw usability not my own belief. If I had to say white and black both make no sense. The one dragon guy was a lava dragon and when human had obsidian skin. She should have a more icey or snow pale to fit the blue dragon.

I agree it's something I never understood why the hang up on skin people have.

Again i think personally she would be an ice blue but I get what you mean.

I would also point out in warcraft black and red dragons always tend to be the evil ones. They might see her and assume black dragon.

I mostly agree. Still say it would make far more sense for her to have a light blue tint. But at the same time if they did that I can't use it anymore.

black bloodelves? Did they come to this because sunwell or because they worship evil demons? If so uh. Both of those are really not good.

I am mostly looking at it threw usability not my own belief. If I had to say white and black both make no sense. The one dragon guy was a lava dragon and when human had obsidian skin. She should have a more icey or snow pale to fit the blue dragon.

I agree it's something I never understood why the hang up on skin people have.

Again i think personally she would be an ice blue but I get what you mean.

I would also point out in warcraft black and red dragons always tend to be the evil ones. They might see her and assume black dragon.

I mostly agree. Still say it would make far more sense for her to have a light blue tint. But at the same time if they did that I can't use it anymore.

black bloodelves? Did they come to this because sunwell or because they worship evil demons? If so uh. Both of those are really not good.
Exactly. The appearance of the Humanoid form really should be as you put it, icy blue (although it will be enough just that it will not be a black man xD)

But speaking of blood elves, no, they were literally made a black skin color, and even the Spellbreakers in Silvermoon were made black, and I don’t know how to react to this anymore, every new year WoW is getting worse because of such shit as elves are black, and Blue dragons negros

Attachments

• 1688845020313.png
    1688845020313.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I think the takeaway is that since Warcraft became an MMORPG, it became the World of Diversecraft to welcome everyone's fantasies and likes. It doesn't have to make sense. Everything is supposed to be friendly and familiar not specific. That's why, in part, WoW is not Warcraft.

That being said, a dragon having a blue skin tint wouldn't be too smart as it would kind of compromise the hiding aspect.

Level 5
Beautiful model. BTW, I think it doesn't matter, if in WOW her model is black or not. She isn't supposed to be human or elf. Although, I will be honest. I prefer this model(with white skin) over her wow model.

At the time it actually seemed blood elves were becoming more tan and reddish because of the fel. (with fel elves becoming full red) than "pure white" high elves. But what funny is that's it's still relevant. You can "redden" any shade even the darkests, it's just a bit less obvious. And I don't think it's that bad that the sunwell would have made their skin more black, but for the back that it's actually the reverse, their ancestors night elves already HAVE dark skins, just bluish.

undoubtedly. That's something I know myself xD

but actually the problem is that for many years Dragons in WoW, if they have some kind of humanoid form, then it means on a permanent basis.

And therefore, if Sindragosa was made a black humanoid form there, it means that we are being told in all seriousness that she always likes to make such a humanoid form :(

I agree in general for the nonsensitive inclusivity and quotas, because it's often so obvious it become dumb (even in the in-game implementation, in WoW the one or two darkests dark skins for humans and elves aren't just "too black", they literally are too black, for the entire universe; they just absorbs more light than Ner'zhul's plates of damnation ! Even the darkests hairs reflects more light, it just graphically not adapted. Kultiran and dwarves also have every shades of skin but done way more fitting to the bright cartoonish style. (also very funny that in the same time humans have those very specific and rare coal black skins, they still miss a big chunck of midly tanned skins, which would be in fact maybe 50% of the world. Inclusivity. xD )

But Kaizer seems taking this case oddly too seriously and talking a way that's doesn't looks okay, repeating the same few arguments like it was everything... Especially adding that name to the equation. xD

It doesn't make sense that black dragons would have dark skin and blue light skin, it's esthetism (even less blue, they generally seek for being "realist"). No only of course, black dragons clearly like to semi-irl reference being the most "martyrized" by life in general. (and who comes in second ? blues...) . And for her outfit, do you know the colors that makes snow white and light blue stand out the best ? Dark ones. Contrast. Esthetically, almost but pinkish white next to white is what we can can the best, but like any skin with just deal with it, but what about the few times we can actually chose ?

Dark skin with blue eyes just looks amazing, no one can deny it. It's just completely braindead on a blood elf, and high elves/alliance elfes in WoW are still way too much underestimated (in fact we should have got green eyes in Alliance as well before anything else). So if there is at last a perfect and rare occasion to make a full design based on this concept, it's a blue dragon !

At worst that may be cool to have the actual sindragosa appearing as white, and then she made her echo black for "clarity" purpose, yin-yang vibes (without the actual personality split). It's not actually a "correction" like said, cause with dragon the actual issue is to assume they should stick to one form, like in Dragonflight cinematics they never bothered to change Aspects models once even in very old times like it's thanks to Nozdormu. Each dragons should have their own collection of a broad range of different appearances, because of course; and of course it's difficult to implement, that's why we can keep it simple : two skins.

Again, the issue in WoW is not the black, it's the void (that includes the Void as well in fact). When they don't make bad lore, they just don't even try at all. But for counter-example it seems they're finally making planning to bring man'ari/corrupted draeneï customization, and they're visibily preparing quests for their context that, so it'll be interesting to see if they're starting to at least try to assume what they're doing, and if they will ever manage to not mess up. Can't be worse than quietly erasing 10 years and tensions between a teared up society like Quel'Thalas. (and all that to still lean towards the Horde for some reason).

For example, black humans could be more from south equatorial and isles, so part of Kul Tiras and Stormwind (being the human kingdom far from everything else, for the better they should have thought about that since the begining of course, but well...) Let's not forget the Badlands as well, even if there don't seems to be much things in that, that could be cool for dark gnomes as well. They did sand gnomes as a fucking Star Wars joke in the Outland, but as they come from Uldaman, it's a very fitting concept. For dwarves, I see them as sub- Wildhammers families living really even further than the others in some forests like trolls and night elves (also favorizing the concept of Wildhammer druids).

And for Elfes, well, I said they were dark before anyway, and they seems to be pushing the idea since at least Cataclysm in Thrall's novel, so we can't help it either. (The real issue I have visually is the absence of in-between, they are either white or straight black, which propulse you out of the story to the fascinating world of biology studies and how alleles and genes combine together to form different appearence differently depending on the specie. (Because human skin color, the ammount of melanin in each cell, is in fact quite unique in its way to almost perfectly dilute like "coffe in milk", while it's absolutely not the case for most other particularities like hair, eyes, etc.

So in summary, make skins for the skin. it's just the best. We need to have choice, especially for canon ; hear the people... or don't you like democracy either? (I can do it for you if you want, no excuse. :p

putting the modal into my map corrupts the save.

But this is worrying, what happened technically ? :eek:

Last edited:
I think the takeaway is that since Warcraft became an MMORPG, it became the World of Diversecraft to welcome everyone's fantasies and likes. It doesn't have to make sense. Everything is supposed to be friendly and familiar not specific. That's why, in part, WoW is not Warcraft.

That being said, a dragon having a blue skin tint wouldn't be too smart as it would kind of compromise the hiding aspect.
and that's why wow sucks shit. warcraft ended in III, WOW is an aberration. just to milk idiots money.

and that's why wow sucks shit. warcraft ended in III, WOW is an aberration. just to milk idiots money.

I still like WoW lore to this day I still love your point of view WAY more than those who say "WoW and Warcraft actally ended with WotLK and Arthas", because it's wrong, of in a way it's the beginning of WotLK that basically kills Arthas as a character (not even talking about all the other sacrified for the... "safari" of bosses, mini-bosses, rares... hundred of wasted lore they're still paying the price now that they're trying to think about a minimum of story when they destroyed everything before not to build over it (like only Warcraft 3 could). I love MoP above all because it happened in the perfect time to have Blizzard quality almost shine again, with their other games done and Metzen back on focus. Then BfA, Legion and Shadowlands, even if they didn't have the same contextual stability during the dev and tried to do so many things they couldn't.

DF is globally even worse because of even more contextual reasons (so much devs changed and at least half of them feel like braindead noobs, just like exactly half the new zones), the contrast in quality is worse and worse ; almost worse than WotLK (even centaurs clones can't be worse than Ner'zhul), but in the same time they show things they should have been able to do since Vanilla, like a villain that actually feels like a threat in game and not a complete idiot and even evoluting some political lore. They're also forcing dumb "social progressist" things but I feel like "it's just a phase", they do all their quotas now but will probably run dry of ideas before half the quests are about finding gifts for gay 1 from gay 2, because it's as much boring when we're dealing with a couple of body 1 person with a body 2 person. It's far from being the deep issue.

WoW community also became an interesting chaos, because of how bad the roots of any story in this game are forced to be, players have been used to think... weirdly. And devs are not used to tells stories properly at all, even when it's actually well written, the gameplay is just the hardest to make it fit. What's very funny is often when WoW players complain, it's mostly for things that doesn't need complain and are in fact very good quality compared to other things they praise without realizing how damaging it was (most likely Vanilla-BC-WotLK). And most of the time, it's 99% cinematics-based opinions. When you dig into all the actual WoW story, two things happens, you realize how extremely bad are the products, the writing and the intensions behind, but you can also be in wonders about how a part of all the different devs managed to influence enough a variable chunk of the content with their quality and passion. (passion doesn't make quality, it can also make Ohn'ara centaurs apparently, or fucking Gnomes/Bronze Dragons jokes (separated or together xD ))

Like Sylvanas character, when you look at all the pieces (of a fucking gigantic puzzle), she literally had the (very rare) luck to continue on her exact same logic path ever since Warcraft 3 to SL. With only some worry at Legion, when she seemed tamed, but it was just a bit more brainwashing for player/characters... Also a very big win for WoW, is the quality of the lore around Forsaken (and Gilneas <3 ), which managed to immerge players so much that they actually think and react like actual characters from the story already do. Many civilians with no more bearings in a shady country controlled and globally centered around a single supreme figure with her face and statues everywhere, and scientists doing horrible experiences... yes, basically nazis. Not saying players are like nazis (tho Garrosh fans find really weird excuses sometimes), more like Germans under nazism, which isnt the same at all when you realize how history work. A leader can't do a thing alone, but few people can also do many things controlling lost/unaware people. There are many tilmes when Blizzard just does everything to loose players on purpose on unclear things (especially when they don't know the answer themselves like WoD "alternative/past/shit" world building), to prevent us thinking straight at all ; which makes very good rp, but very bad Twitter threads.

In any case there are too many things to save not to let it go now, especially when for so much the reason is "it was better before", which is not true if we're talking about 2004 Vivendi Blizzard. (even if Vivendi and Activision besides global economic pressure (welcome to fucking capitalist world), they never had any interest in altering WoW lore in intern, nor China ; MoP has actually been the hardest to release with WotLK becauses of how much it collided with China politics, as it's still almost a direct critic of their history I have no idea how it managed to pass sensoring as is ; and it's especially ridiculous to think about when when hardly complain about companies way more owned by Tencent like Epic and Riot, nor Nintendo with Saudi Arabia, Blizzard is certified classic dumb Americans lol. (I'm French, that's why I'm condescendant, but don't worry we're always following behind)

Level 13
Cool model!) The discussion in the comments is noisy, but I support those who believe that white skin color is more suitable for Sindragosa for logical reasons.I will say more: In WoW there is only a projection of her when she was alive. In the times of the ancients. Then her appearance as a high elf does not make sense. She should be a night elf.And again - the model is good. The author is great. This model has NOTHING to do with World of Warcraft.