• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cold Nightmare

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Twistedfate Presents

Cold Nightmare
Created by Twistedfate08

Map Info:

This is my first melee map, im sorry that im not good at terraining but i already do my best to make this melee map ;), This map is for 1v1 only.

Features:
it has 2 sides for the Player 1 and Player 2, there are 6 Goldmines over all, 3 Gold mines each sides, the starting goldmines contains 5000 Gold and the Other Goldmines that guarded by Strong Dire Polar Bears contains 10000 Gold, there are 3 Neutral Building in the River Guarded by Trolls and Dragons, one is Goblin Merchant, Mercenary Camp, and A Fountain of Health.
Goblin Merchant - I put it because this is very useful for the hereos and attacking some bases. i put it in the bottem left part of the Map.
Mercenary Camp - This is Very useful, it allows you to hire various mercenaries like Trolls, Nerubians and Revenants, I put it in the Top Right of the Map.
Fountain of Health - This is Very useful too! it regenerates health of the organic units. it is guarded by Dragons, it is in the center of the map.

Credits:

Twistedfate08 - the one who make :D
Special Thanks to:
Blizzard Entertainment for the World Editor

Author's notes:

This map is not Protected so do what ever you want but do not destroy it, make it beautiful.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Melee Map, Melee, Ice, Crown, Galcier, One, Map, Medieval, Arthas.
Contents

Cold Nightmare (Map)

Reviews
23:31, 9th May 2013 Orcnet: the map is very tiny in such case it would be best to establish a neat strategic regions as well as a compact and well designed terrain, but to what I see is none, making trees as a beginner's wall is a bad idea, find a...

M

23:31, 9th May 2013
Orcnet: the map is very tiny in such case it would be best to establish a neat strategic regions as well as a compact and well designed terrain, but to what I see is none, making trees as a beginner's wall is a bad idea, find a different way of replacing those trees as a defensive or path blocking motive in the map instead you can use rock spires, cliffs or any doodads that can give no ground for the players, the creeps are too strong giving them too much of a six-pack is critical and thus making a 1v1 match to be played longer rather than finishing the game quickly

speaking of a match the map is based on a TFT version so it needs a tavern station nearby which again none, it would be best if you can improve in the Map Development, try reading more tuts as well as getting feed back to users and get help that way you can improve building a melee map

Level 30
the map is very tiny in such case it would be best to establish a neat strategic regions as well as a compact and well designed terrain, but to what I see is none, making trees as a beginner's wall is a bad idea, find a different way of replacing those trees as a defensive or path blocking motive in the map instead you can use rock spires, cliffs or any doodads that can give no ground for the players, the creeps are too strong giving them too much of a six-pack is critical and thus making a 1v1 match to be played longer rather than finishing the game quickly

speaking of a match the map is based on a TFT version so it needs a tavern station nearby which again none, it would be best if you can improve in the Map Development, try reading more tuts as well as getting feed back to users and get help that way you can improve building a melee map