• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Code arrays not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
because they aren't allowed. deal with it and change your code

-__-

I already changed my code. This isn't Triggers and Scripts and I didn't post any code. This is World Editor Help Zone, in which:

Ask general questions about World Editor features and use in this forum.

And this question is not related to any script. It is a general question. Now saying
because they aren't allowed.
Is not the best possible answer.

Do not post bullshit here.

Level 7
Saying that it's not allowed is not a very good answer, but some questions just don't have good answers. In this case, Blizzard made it so you can not declare code arrays. Don't ask me why, I don't know. The only thing I know is that you can use function interfaces instead of code to avoid this problem.

Level 17
Saying that it's not allowed is not a very good answer, but some questions just don't have good answers. In this case, Blizzard made it so you can not declare code arrays. Don't ask me why, I don't know. The only thing I know is that you can use function interfaces instead of code to avoid this problem.

What's an interface? I didn't get it in the vJASS manual.

Level 17
"bullshit". I know much more than you about that part, so direct answer should be appreciated.

Oh nein you didn't. That answer was truly "Bullshit" which helped me in no way. I could understand myself that it isn't allowed and I have to change my code.

Please, if you want to gather posts only, don't quote again -__- Because this comment you posted is again the same "Bullshit".

Status
Not open for further replies.