1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Co-op Commanders: Gnoll Hunting

Submitted by Bangsgaard
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Co-Op Commanders - Gnoll Hunting
Two commanders finds themselves deep in the woods of lordaeron. A great bounty is at their hands.

Greetings Commanders!

This is a co-op campaign like the ones in Starcraft 2. Select your commander at the start of the game and bring the gnoll chieftains' heads to the Bounty Hunter. Click on the Informtaion tab in order to know more about the Commanders.

• Jaina
    Recommended for new players. This commander is similar to the regular Human race in melee maps.

Thrall
    Recommended for new players. This commander is similar to the regular Orc race in melee maps.

Malfurion
    Recommended for new players. This commander is similar to the regular Night Elf race in melee maps.

Arthas
    Recommended for new players. This commander is similar to the regular Undead race in melee maps.

Lady Vasj
    This commander is similar to the Naga race you meet in the campaigns. Contrary to the campaign race, this commander has additional buildings and towers in order to feel like a true stand-alone race.

Kael'Thas
    This commander is similar to the Blood Elf race you meet in the campaigns. Contrary to the campaign race, this commander has additional buildings and towers in order to feel like a true stand-alone race.

Mannoroth
    Commands the Fel Orcs and Demons.

Akama
    This commander is similar to the Dranei race you meet in the campaigns. Contrary to the campaign race, this commander has additional buildings and towers in order to feel like a true stand-alone race.

• [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • 26-01-2020: Added a Reforged version of the current map
  • This has been a single person project and there has been no use of custom units/icons as this map is made in preparation for Warcraft Reforged.
    Please contact me if you're intrested in helping this map concept grow
  • This map is ready to play, but i am also planning on making more commanders and maps in the future. I hope that you find this concept interesting and please contact me if you want to help.
    Other commander ideas will be Sylvanas who can spec into diffrent possesed creeps. Kel'Thuzad in human form who relies on animating corpses to create an army. Furbolgs.
Contents

Gnoll Hunting (Reforged) (Map)

1. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is not a campaign please alter tags accordingly

more screenshot(s)?

since its suppose to be like the co-op commanders in sc2 perhaps some context screen shots of gameplay?

2. Otherknownoise

Otherknownoise

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I don't have any partners, so I stuck in the dark part and can't play.

3. Bangsgaard

Bangsgaard

Resources:
    Resources:
    This post now has screenshots of gameplay (Thank you DrakPanda for feedback)

The game is intended for 2 players, but you can play as 1 person if you write -test after the selection screens.

4. wTc[JediMaster]

wTc[JediMaster]

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ohh Akama :D <3
    Knew people where working/going to make some of these :)
    made in/for Classic or RF graphics ?

5. Bangsgaard

Bangsgaard

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it works for both versions, but i have decided to dedicate it to Reforged graphics. They have more in-game models and make the Dranei units look way better.

6. ooinzaghi

ooinzaghi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Arthas cannot buy corrupt orb due to lack of orc tie3 base... Thrall do not have 2nd hero, and mini base is human one, and cannot upgrade lvl2 attack..
    besides, hard difficulty is still too easy..

7. Bangsgaard

Bangsgaard

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ooinzaghi All of your mentioned bugs have already been fixed and will come to you in our next big patch :) (Patch deadline latest 15/04/2020)

8. ooinzaghi

ooinzaghi

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice. this map is kind of lacking elements compare to any of sc2 co-op map. so at most 3 games you will not find anyting new to play...

9. Bangsgaard

Bangsgaard

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ooinzaghi Agreed. This map is more of a demo map. We are planning on making more maps with more dynamic gameplay.

10. ooinzaghi

ooinzaghi

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok. do you have contact with other authors of similar sc2 co-op maps in hiveworkshop?

11. Bangsgaard

Bangsgaard

Resources:
    Resources:
    We have a discord server with other people interested in the genre. One of them is making similar co-op maps, but the rest are people who want to either test or help making my maps into reality.

12. ooinzaghi

ooinzaghi

Resources:
    Resources:
    wish you good luck:ogre_haosis:

13. Bangsgaard

Bangsgaard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much :)