• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cloud Castle - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
My original idea was to make a Dracula looking castle but i failed.
However i did make this in the prosses. I like how it came out but now im stuck - i know it needs more stuff, especially in the sky but it still seems a bit empty to me...
What do i need to make this a truely epic terrain?

Attachments

• CloudCastleWIP.JPG
    CloudCastleWIP.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 256

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I pretty liked the mountain tops made with icebergs, but their collors don't match the mountain ones.

The castle is ok, but your trees are badly placed, like in a symmetrical form. Also, you used WEU, with can made awesome cliffs, but it's very old and bugged...

Your sky needs much more work. I suggest changing the clouds to the first one, or just changing the model. Also, use 2 clouds with different collors, like another tinted blue.

There's too much fog in the forest. Remove some of those and add more Fog - Edit in Object Editor to some parts.

Besides for that, it's good, but there's much room for improvement.

Level 10
Yeah it needs help badly xD thats why its a WIP.. I think i need to change that path leading up to the castle a bit, myself.

The mountains are not made with Icebergs i dont know what your talking about HFR and that fog down below just blows the way it is right now - i know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.