• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Cliff Tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am trying to use M0rbid's cliff tile he made, but am having some trouble getting it to work. I have tried closing and reopening the editor multiple times and testing in game, but still the cliff does not work. I am using the path:
ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff1.blp, and have also tried Cliff0, but neither seem to work. The texture does not appear to be corrupted or have anything wrong with it... Has anyone else had problems importing cliff tiles and knows how to fix them? If you want, I can upload the map.

Level 4
Well still does not work for me :(
I am going to try with a different cliff tile and try to get it to work. If not, then I'll upload the map, and about the cliff tile... M0rbid removed it.

Edit: Aha! Seems as it the cliff was not the right size lol. Cliffs must have to be 512 by 512 pixels... Well thanks for helping me +rep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.