• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cliff Bug When copy paste terrain

Level 9
Hi guys, i am having an issue with some cliffs appearing after i try to copy/paste terrain, i can't downsize them or delete them whatever i try..they just move around, the only way to end them is to hop over them until they hit the edge of the map and they get removed, but i can't do that on all parts of the map..

Screenshot 2024-04-17 115456.png

Level 20
Water terrain and having the 2 different kinds of cliffs touch is a pain in general that is best used with "undo" and "save before you touch it" in general rather than trying to rectify after the fact :angry:

...but just in case it helps, did you try to change the "force water altitude" option in "advanced" ?

Level 9
I didn't try the force water altitude, but I will do.

Well, I don't use cliffs, I just use upper and lower with blocks, but when I copy paste terrain from another map, it pastes with cliffs, even if the setups are the same in both maps...

LATER EDIT:
Thanks mate, that "force water altitude" was the solve, it looks a bit odd that there are 2-3 levels of water, but it's so much better instead of having a buggy cliff

Last edited: