• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Click Wars 1.0

Welcome. In this map you should kill enemies by clicking on them. You can choose beetween 8 heroes and each has one AOE skill.

 
» Clicking.
» Two sides: Horde and Night Elves.
» Suggesting up to 8 players (4x4).
» AI. Very strong when 4 bots in a team.
» Purchaseable upgrades.
» Mana is restored only when buyed (special items).
» Moving beetween circles by pressing arrows.
» Everything depends on players' skill and reaction. Enjoy!
» Extra small filesize.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Keywords:
clicking, click wars, click defence.
Contents

Click Wars 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/03 17:00:03 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 13
The map seems to cause a server split..
I played twice: Once I hosted and once a friend of mine, each time everyone got disconnected from the host after a few waves.

Secondly, it might be better to let the hero attack with smart orders (right click) on the battlefield (splash dmg) or specific targets.
That doesn't have so much delay and the hero remains selected so you can use his spells..