• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash Of Elves v0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Clash OF Elves v0.1
Created by Johnleus

Map Info:

An Multiplayer that have 6 players to play.

Goal:

You need to destroy the Elves Castle to victory before the time has time out!

Screenshots:

2cnk0lw.png

vqodg5.png

Author's notes:

Thank you to all of the countless users of The Hive Workshop for help with triggers, spells and various other bug / world editor problems that I had. Thanks for The Hive Workshop for hosting my map!

If you have any suggestions for my map, please comment below and share your thoughts! Please also share any bugs / constructive criticism about my map.

Contents

Clash Of Elves v0.1 (Map)

Reviews
22:38, 15th Feb 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected on the terms of Shadow Fury's review. Feel free to contact the staff or anyone else regarding the moderation of this map.

M

22:38, 15th Feb 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected on the terms of Shadow Fury's review. Feel free to contact the staff or anyone else regarding the moderation of this map.

Level 21
I tried this map solo (suggested players 1-6 so I gave it a go alone) but I found the map too cheap and boring. Initially I only had to gather resources for ages and ages before I could build any good thing. Once I built them, I found that the cost of the units was far too expensive and the harvesting so slow. I decided to use greedisgood to be able at least to get some soldiers. What was the surprise? I had to spam all the units I could train 100 times to be able to break through the defences. If I count the number of Riflemen trained to be able to kill everyone, they'd sum up to 500 (and that excluding all the other units I spammed). Imagine if I didn't use greedisgood. I should've waited for a very long time before gathering a good army to attack. Remember that there is another little fact you may have ignored about Warcraft. A maximum of 12 units can be selected in one full selection so how can I control 1000 units??? This really makes the game tedious and annoying. It could be that after 45 minutes you can have a large army but still, who wants to wait for that time watching his workers harvesting? I bet that even with 6 players, it would take too much time. Well, the terrain, no need to speak too much. Completely flat, lacking of doodads and tile variation.

Overall the map is unacceptable. I'd give it 1.5/5 and vote for REJECTION!