• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of Heroes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: TheTinche
This is improved version of my last map...

It gots a lot of imported heroes and spells... I've used triggers only for main spell... Map is on some way similar to DDay Judgment and Dota... I hope you'll like it and play it....You hava about 20 heroes in Holy Force and 20 heroes in Dark Force...You can combinied some of items...
In good heroes exist:
-King of Elf army
-Kahl-Char (the aincent warrior)
-Raidon (god of lighting)
-High Mage
-Aragorn
-Sorcerer
-Mahl Thar (the archerer)
-Draft
-Powerful witch
-Sorcery
-Angel
-Archer (Mahl-Na)
-ArchMage /recomanded
-Night Elf Runer
-Comander
In evil side there are:
-Chahl/Mothar
-Asassin (women)
-Skull-off
-Psyho (RECOMANDED)
-Dread Knite
-Grom Hellscream
-Peasent
-Maghteridon
-Wind mage
-Throl sworchampion
-Kel'Thuzard
-Lich King on dragon
-Thalel-Maghel (the god of evil ones)
-Samuro (lighting wrath)
-Ice revenger
-Fire mage (new chapter)
These are the all heroes which you can chose...
In this game will be some special events where will Nazguls come (big snake in the meadle of battlefield) like Gods of both sides, creatures of both sides and some other reinforcmants like Jaina which creates wather elementar and from the hell throo the portal the fire comet... On the Holy side the reinforcmant will be the most powerful knites of high elfs and to the dark side powerful hell creature...
You can go to the cave from which you go to the other side and you can fight against the bandits if you deafet their boss you'll get a powerful item...

Keywords:
DDay Judgement
Dota
Spells
Swamp
Heroes
Clash
Battle
King
kastle defence
win lose
Clash of Heroes
X Hero Sige
Contents

Clash of Heroes (Map)

Reviews
23:07, 12th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Credits Comment
Level 30
1. I see you still use a lot of imported resources in your map, and it's simply not good. Use imported files when you actually need them, not when you like them.
2. You should definitively remove the "Made By Neca" box in the upper corner.
3. Since the first thing that players see when they join your map is the Hero Pick arena, you should make it more beautiful to our eyes. Spill over some terrain work and surround it with doodads. Arrange heroes in perfect distances. Surround with boundary to make them more appealing. Look at the image bellow, what I did in few minutes.
attachment.php

attachment.php

4. In the previous version, I played a hero called Sorcery. Usage of her model is just wasting of map size, as it only adds wings to her. Instead, use the ordinary sorceress. It fits her concept more. I see that in this version as well, her class is Sorcery and her name is Sorcery. Name it with unique name, such as Annie, Elanya, Eruina, ... If you can't think of any good names, try with names from the real world, such as: Natasha, Maria, Ivanya, ... "Sorcery" isn't even a proper class name. Try with "Arcane Mistress" "Dalaran Mage" "Arcane Lady"... Her soundset should also be reverted to Sorceress instead of Jaina. Make her spells have right order.
1. Entangling Roots
2. Blink
3. Mana Shield
4. War Stomp
And instead of saying:
"Realise a huge amount of mana wich kills enemy unit!!!,,,,,,,,,:D"
try with the ordinary:
"After 5 seconds of casting time, the Arcane Lady will blast away all nearby enemy units, dealing 2000 damage to each. If units are not killed by this spell, they will get stunned for 3 seconds."
Also, it aint nice to make your mana cost bigger than your mana pool. I had to wait, like, 4 more levels after I got ultimate, just to have enough mana to cast it.
5. Some units have more HP than others. Some units have more Armor or Damage than others. Still, they should be same. Same for towers. Mind of fixing that?
6. Many models are overscaler, too tinted or way too small. Make sure that each of them is nearly the same size as others.

Attachments

• Good Hero Pick Area.JPG
    Good Hero Pick Area.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 656
  • Bad Hero Pick Area.JPG
    Bad Hero Pick Area.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,566
Level 1
this is among the best maps I've ever played
The terein is not so good and decoration but everything else is completley blast...Gameplay is verycool a specialy when you play with your friends on net......Ceep on going this is very good map..........:D

Level 30
One of the things that are particularly nice when using Dalaran terrain is that the tiles appear to combine together in perfect geometric shapes, making you able to create various, how I like to call them, Rose terrains. Try it out, play around a bit, and if you want it, I can send you the terrain I worked in here.

Level 2
hey It wouldn't be fare buy my side to stole your idea because you have a greate one.... You can see now the map I change the part which you have posted ;-)
Becide the decoratio what's map like ? Do you like, do I have some other things which I could work on, I'm opened for criticks ?

Level 30
The idea is neat, but it needs stronger and sharper execution. One of the things that bothers me the most is that some heroes are way too big, and some are way too black colored. Some models are wrong. Using black colored Priest for the dark side is not good, use Acolyte instead.
Try to make your abilities conceited with the hero. I already said that for "Sorcery", the entangling roots can be changed to "Crystal Trap", and Blink can be "Teleportation" or "Time Warp". And make icons fit the theme, I see that she is purple-blue, use icons of that coloration.

Instead of uploading multiple maps, use the UPDATE button instead (
update.gif
), and then notify us by posting a, well, post in here which contains what you have changed, added or removed.

Oh, and feel free to "steal" idea. It's made for you :)

Errors errors all around!
  • stafff
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Starfall
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards ((Real((Integer A))) x 40.00) degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
Will eat your memory!

This should help Essentials Tutorial

Level 7
DeadBoss' Review
1. DESCRIPTION
- In this position the description is very bad, give us more information about the map changelog, screenshots, credits, hints etc.
VOTE: 0.5/5
2. TERRAIN
- Your terrain is very flat and simple i can't see mixed tilesets in your map, add more doodads.
VOTE 0.5/5
3. GAMEPLAY
- I can't see the differents beetwen other maps from this type of map.
VOTE 0/5
4. TRIGGERS
- There are some errors and leaks in your triggering.
VOTE: 0.5/5
Results

VOTE: 1
Vote for REJECTION
~ MAP
REPORTED

Moderation

Clash of Heroes
Created by Nenad Bogovac ; Uploaded by: Nenad94

I already checked this before and posted comment about leaks.
Also post above mine explain all!

Btw you already uploaded this map once: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dday-judgement-neca-185990/

Map status: Rejected
Please if you decide yo improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!

Broken Rules:
(Map) Credits
Thread Cleaned:
/

Level 7
There is no need to report a map, it's used to violate the rules of this site. I can't see how a map with flat terrain and low amount of destructibles can violate some of main rules of the Hive. Anyways, I hope that the update is coming soon. Don't give up ;)
I'm helping to -Kobas- and ap0calypse with the pending maps. Well there is report button you know, so i reported it. :D

Level 30
Please use English language. Hive is a community based on English language. Oh, and why not, I translated the filthiness you said, just to have that in mind.
"I've got only one thing to say about you two, get a life and stop bothering others .l."

Level 30
what is the easiest way you son of bastard. . . Let me see you maps like you know how to make them..
YOU should respect someone, no matter of his/her sex, age and likes. Calling someone a "son of a bastard" is highly childish and rude to the edges of being banned in no time.
You just reject someones map so you can copy that map and publish it...
Sincerely, who would want to copy this shit of map to use it for himself? With this sentence, I pointed out to you that it's not nice when someone insults you, or worse, something you worked on. I also pointed that your map needs a lot of work, and you should go to "Map Development" first, to get useful feedback. As far as I know, there are very few maps that haven't went through that forum. Your map hasn't got a single thing that can makes us think that it needs approval. Sorry.
Like it's for 1.5 point of 25 I had already that pointing part and I had 16 point out of 25 but he didn't wanted to publish it and reject it
It is for zero or even negative values. I never seen a good map where someone typed out everything like a, excuse me, retarded squirrel. I never seen a good map where you cant get enough mana to cast ultimate on ANY level. I never seen a good map where you haven't credited user's models. I never seen a good map where there is not a single custom spells, leaks around every corner, and awful terrain I would cry for getting it out of my eyes. In case you haven't noticed, we all TRIED to help you, but you turned aggressive and attacked us repeatedly, even when there was not a good reason. Oh, and by the way, when someone gives a good mark for a low map, it's usually one type of person that begs people for rep.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR LIFE FIND A LIFE DON't BOTHER ANYONE!~!!! GO TO HELL BITCH
This shows how mature are you. So, okay, we won't bother you anymore. Mostly because I will report you, so that you can, hopefully, never enter Hive anymore. We don't need problematic, pathetic, immature, selfish, self-high-thinking users.

Note: Sorry for being offensive and, maybe, rude. Someone had to point him some things out. I am sorry that it had to be me.

Level 2
Ok you do what you want I'm sorry only because I have respect for you Apheraz. . . I was mad because they dissmis all mine work in such a ignorate way. . .And they work together report me or not I said what I had he insolted me first whit those comments and I had to react

Ok you do what you want I'm sorry only because I have respect for you Apheraz. . . I was mad because they dissmis all mine work in such a ignorate way. . .And they work together report me or not I said what I had he insolted me first whit those comments and I had to react
Well instead of reacting you should nicely ask what's problem, request further explanation why is map bad, and what you need to do to fix it!

I don't have time to give 2 many suggestions, play map over and over again, I just check if it works, it's quality and originality as well as presentation... If map broke rules I post warning, if map quality is bad I set map status to rejected until updated, if map quality is very bad + you have memory leaks, bad presentation and so on I reject it!

But I will always have some time for nicely users who want to improve their skills and ask for help!
I will show them how to fix errors, post links to tutorials and so on...

I hope that we can now forget about rude past and be friendly from now on!
For start I suggest you to open some blizzard created maps and check how they created terrain, triggers and so on! It's best way to start!

Thanks for time, have a nice day!