• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clarity potion buff when used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi all, i am having a problem with buff shown when basing item ability that has "Heal over time" effect, for example Clarity Poition (Ability). The ability for them under Stats - Buffs is Rejuvenation (Item), Regeneration, Clarity Potion.

If i replace the Stats - Buffs with my own customized buff it will still show back the above default buff. How do i fix this? So that when i use my "Heal over time" custom item, for example cheese, the buff effect shown at the Hero status will have a cheese icon?

Thanks in advance!

Level 5
This is interesting the only way i found was to change the original clarity potion buff and delete Rejuvenation (Item), Regeneration from the spell.

Level 19
make 3 custom buffs based on Rejuvenation (Item), Regeneration, Clarity Potion and give them all the same specifications(name description icon) and use these 3 buffs on the ability

Status
Not open for further replies.