• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CLAN HIVE sounds awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Do you know any way I can join Clan Hive? Lol "Trolling us is like pissing into an ocean of piss." -- they appear to have some kind of hierarchy cult.

Level 1
You don't get to join us, for several reasons.

You are clearly an incapable idiot, as was evidenced by your remark '10,000 dumb fuck americans that flame all day' demonstrating your lack of intelligence.

You use the word 'lol' too much when trying to annoy people. You're fooling no-one, you just look rather desperate.

Our reasons for doing what we do are rather beyond you and always will be. You are rather obviously a troll- not even a good one, at that- and we require people with refined intelligence, wit and the other necessary skills to bring about fear and change on games, as we do.

We do not have a hierarchy. The only reason we formed a clan on Battle.Net was for the home channel, message of the day and member list. We consider every member equal, beyond the necessary role of organisers and the specialties that some members possess.

~ HiveSickness (because disposable accounts are so much easier to use and lead to the lulz of kids trying to imitate me and say things like 'disregard that, I suck cocks')

Last edited:
Level 6
I may not know how to hack or crash games.. But I do know how to play with people's minds! I was able to convince a person that a frog was a mammal.

Status
Not open for further replies.