• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

CityGrave0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

CityGrave0 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Horribly made model.
Level 7
create a unit in the editor

go into triggers, create a trigger with the event
- map initialization
actions
- special effect - attach 'pistolx.mdx' to left hand of unit0001

and if u want to make a shotgun and rifle go for it, the current ones that are on this site are 6x too big to attach to a unit through special effects

Level 4
lol no if u make it that way then every item u get will attach a pistol this is how u do it
Events
When unit holds an item
Condition
Item Type
Action Special effect attach pistol

Level 2
well how do you put the shotgun, for example, in the units hands? I don't just mean the shotgun, I'm talking about all models. Do you just make them into items and have the unit hold them and they appear where they should, or what? either respond here or send me an email: [email protected]

Nice pistol btw :D

Level 3
I got nothing nice to say. So you've been warned.

1) this is probably the most worthless model on this site.
2) Attachments? again!! Always the hard way...look, use an ability that doesn't create an icon, like, say-ItemDamageBonus +15 or something. attach to person or item. Thats it. triggers! Ha!
3)sorry, its nice looking but it should point down to attach to a person, and it shouldn't be bigger than them.
4)Re-read 1-3.
Just size it down and it would be great.
7/10 for look :)
1/10 for use :(

Level 7
Dude i dled this and not to be mean, but... IT BLOWS. it bigger than unit floats over their hand and has a huge arse crack running from the front to the center to the back if u remade it better i would be happy if not oh well