• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

CityGrave0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
Box
Contents

CityGrave0 (Model)

Level 3
not very good but it is only 92 polygons i guess with a good skin and some animations this would be good

Level 12
Its a box!
My Life is now complete!! I can die happy!!
lol
It's good for what it would be used for, but i want a death animation

Level 16
Nice except the boards look a little too dark. Make it look more... um... like plywood. Although we already have crates, they still looked wc3ish, and this just need some shading and some anims. I can skin in the inner boards for you.

Could also shave off the edges on the top and bottom

4.2/5

Level 3
K well if someone can fill me in how to do death anims i know how to do attacks wit joints and keyframed but never know how to make it explode can someone give me a link or a tut. Thx for comments and Formula im happy i made your life complete =) :)

Level 1
Holy_human if you ever happen to check up on this forum. Im using your model for a game that im working on. If you would like to know which kind just email me at [email protected] and id be happy to give you information. The model really goes well with my map. Thanks for making it :D