"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Tread lightly! The theme for this cinematic contest is corruption. Contestants are to create a cinematic (between 3 and 15 minutes) which depicts a story about Corruption. Be wild with your undertaking and make something great!
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- If a submission does not follow the map submission rules the creator can be disqualified.
- You must show at least one proof of Work-In-Progress (e.g. a screenshot, a video or part of the cinematic map)
- Your submission may not be started before the official launch of the Contest.
- Judges are not allowed to participate.
- Teamwork is not allowed - you have to work on your own.
- Your cinematic has to be between 3 and 15 minutes in length (The entry length will not decide the winner).
- Custom material is allowed, but has to be credited (see Judging Criteria).
- Your map must be posted to the thread by the deadline.
- There are no file-size restrictions.
Breaking any of these rules may lead to punishment in the Judgement score, up to disqualification from the Contest, depending on the weight of the issue. In case of doubts towards a certain rule, you are encouraged to discuss it in the Contest thread so others and Judges may help with sorting it out.
- 1st place: 750 experience points
- 2nd place: 600 experience points
- 3rd place: 450 experience points
- Entry: 150 experience points
- Judge: 50 experience points per entry
Audio & Visuals
Camera & Technical Competence
- Judgement: 70%
- Poll: 30%
The contest shall begin on 27th May 2021 and conclude on ***8th July 2021 GMT (day is included).
Assigned Staff: @Kyrbi0
Poll | Results