• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chrono Fade v1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
CHRONO FADE
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Tick the Automatically create unknown variables ... located at File>Preference>General
2. Copy the Chrono Fade ability in the Object Editor
3. Copy the Requirement Folder in the Trigger Editor if you doesn't have Timed Alpha Modifier installed
4. Copy the Chrono Fade Folder in the Trigger Editor
5. Configure the CHF Config Trigger
6. Configure the unit/hero using the ability to have the ability
SPELL DESCRIPTION :
The hero fades from existence, becoming invulnerable for 5 seconds but loses the ability to attack. The hero will slowly return back, regaining ability to attack while recovering 10/20/30 health per second over 20 seconds.
SPELL INFORMATION :
A spell that combined the characteristic of my previously released Chrono Walk Lite and a defensive/support type spell.
MEDIA SHOWCASE :
CHANGELOG :
Version 1.0: Released
Contents

Chrono Fade v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Wrda
Great spell for a tank or ninja oriented role. There seems to be an odd behavior with the special effects on first cast. The fairie dragon effect remains on unit origin with no animation while the rejuvenation effect only appears after a few seconds...

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Great spell for a tank or ninja oriented role.
There seems to be an odd behavior with the special effects on first cast. The fairie dragon effect remains on unit origin with no animation while the rejuvenation effect only appears after a few seconds when reappearing.
I didn't find any problematic part regarding the spell however.

Approved

Great spell for a tank or ninja oriented role.
There seems to be an odd behavior with the special effects on first cast. The fairie dragon effect remains on unit origin with no animation while the rejuvenation effect only appears after a few seconds when reappearing.
I didn't find any problematic part regarding the spell however.

Approved
I will try to look into this. Might be something special effect specific