• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chicken Farm

A 3d model of the good old wc2 human farm. Team color and portrait are included. This is a special model for me becouse I made all the textures for it using photoshop instead of colecting them from the internet.
Enjoy !

Chickens are now added

Keywords:
wc2, warcraft, farm, chicken, chicken farm, building, human
Contents

Chicken Farm (Model)

Reviews
09:33, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

M

09:33, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

hmm.. nobody seems to be on when i am. time difference probably...
anyways pretty cool model. i never played WC2 but.
three things tho.
the death animation is funny. bit weird
secondly you could have done with ingame model thus making the file size smaller.
of course that doesnt really matter because you wanted it to look good-ole WC2 way.
thirdly, for a chicken farm, it lacks chicken. if you add a simple animated chicken, it will probably over-ride those two problems above because its a great model right now.

Level 34
i dont think you need that much skill to animate a chicken. just make a solid one piece chicken with no moving parts. then have it move around and bob up and down once a while.
and also maybe a unanimated trough with water

Well if it aint like that stable house model with the floating stationairy horses..

Level 4
You can also just put chickens there yourself, by putting out that farm with no collusion, or ground thingys, so you can simply place out chicken units behind that fence and block the house good with invisible pathing blockers.

Level 8
Pending
The only thing you need to fix is the death animation.When it destroy it doesn't disappear.
It appear its stand animation with no use until 2 or less minute it disappear.
That all you need to fix.

Last edited: