• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Checks pathability, still goes on unpathable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy

Edy

Level 9
Event is periodic per 0.02
  • [/B][/SIZE]
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Conv_Region matching ((Current flying height of (Matching unit)) Less than or equal to 10.00)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set TempPoint1 = (Position of (Picked unit))
      • Set TempPoint2 = (TempPoint1 offset by (Conv_MoveX, Conv_MoveY))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Terrain pathing at TempPoint2 of type Walkability is off) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call SetUnitX(GetEnumUnit(), GetLocationX(udg_TempPoint2))
          • Custom script: call SetUnitY(GetEnumUnit(), GetLocationY(udg_TempPoint2))
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint1)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint2)
Still goes into my pathing blockers.
Any help is welcome ;)

Level 23
there are two layers of pathing. one has doodads and terrain and can be directly modified with the appropriate triggers. the other is a mask on top of it that is modified by destructibles and buildings.

the trigger checks the first one.

to make a general pathability check I create an item at the location and check if it actually appeared at the point or was pushed elsewhere. other items in the location can affect this however, so get rid of them first.

Reactions: Edy

Edy

Edy

Level 9
there are two layers of pathing. one has doodads and terrain and can be directly modified with the appropriate triggers. the other is a mask on top of it that is modified by destructibles and buildings.

the trigger checks the first one.

to make a general pathability check I create an item at the location and check if it actually appeared at the point or was pushed elsewhere. other items in the location can affect this however, so get rid of them first.
I know about this.. but I have another skillshot trigger and it works fine via check pathability... but it does have a destructible checker myb that's why it work probly gonna check out the is item placed procedure. thx +4 ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.