• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Check Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Use the boolean condition "Hero has an item of type"
If you want to know if the unit has a specific item your going to have to use Or statements for each inventory slot. Or if you have WEU you can use the Condition 'Or Multiple Statements' and then you can Ctrl C + Ctrl V and just change the slot it checks.

Level 11
I used this for my loap (Loap ancient evil)
You have to trigger it. I used two triggers, the first says that if a unit attacks the neutral player's unit to order that unit to attack the attacker. That works ok, but if too many units attack the same neutral unit, the neutral unit becomes confused and doesn't attack at all. The second trigger I used said that if a player attacked one of the neutral player's units more then 10 times in one minute. That the Neutral player would unally that player for 60 seconds.

In this example the player i refer to as 'Neutral player' needs to be set to 'computer' not 'neutral'

Level 7
When I do this trigger, I don't want the trigger to work on hostiles, and 1 sertant player. Aparently what I did didn't work. Is there any other way to do this?

Attachments

• Trigger Function.jpg
    Trigger Function.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.