• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Check for leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have a map with not to many triggers, but it starts to lagg after a while even though i corrected lots of leaks. So i think there might be leaks that i do not find, but maybe some of you can find those. So i wonder if anyone is interested in checking all the triggers in the map. Rep and credits would be given.

K, to be able to open this map you need Jass newgen, with UMSWE enabled. Else it will say that some triggers is missing or something similar.

I added the map to the first post, cause this map is a bit updated. And some triggers might seem a bit odd, cause i have some for testing only. So if you are confused just ask.

Attachments

• Lands of Asoria.w3x
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Level 6
I hope you know this sort of stuff^^
Cause the standard shit like positions, unit groups, special effects and so on are fixed by me. And also unit groups in conditions that i didn't knew of before. But well, if you find anything that leaks just post it here^^
More ppl might wanna help so all leaks are found if they exist.

And also, you need jass newgen with UMSWE enabled to open the map. Else it will fail^^

Attachments

• Lands of Asoria.w3x
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
Level 6
It's not protected, i told you what to do to open it.
And don't fix the triggers, just post the lines and i fix them myself. Cause i'm working on it right now, but with other stuff.

Level 6
I already checked leak tutorials, but i don't know if i missed some odd stuff that might leak. And for those who fail on opening the map, you need Jass Newgen with UMSWE enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.