• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Check my map trigger for leakless ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys i am new on the hive and i'd like to be helped a bit. :ogre_haosis:

Anyways what im just asking is to check my map and fix some triggers because most of them are full of leaks and lags for my map,i will send you the map from skype : SKCUSANERAG

Thanks in advice, all the best.

Matt. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 16
No one will take this unless you post it here i guess (The triggers that is) (not the map).
that's how it usually goes.

its pointless adding some random skype, to fix a whole lot of mistakes for a single rep point.
it waste time, and needs a lot of effort and dedication to add a random skype and fix their map.

why just the triggers?
some people wants you to learn better in map-making,
by providing examples, not fixing things for you.

like me !, i can explain what leaks, what not to do,
and by posting triggers, more people could argue about how to even make it "Better",
more minds at work, more better results you see? :)

Level 2
Pff you are soo fucking annoying i just see post like : pls help me to fix my map, map sended , map sended back fixed , not going to link the thread but thats really annoyng that you have to push me to learn i just asked you for help and if you dont wanna then just dont reply.I understand you that is more fair for you and for the rep... i know it but nobody helps me,atleast just for friendship ffs.

Level 16
well, just saying that things will be better if more minds work on a single thing,

do you think someone is going to fix it?

what if that person that helps you is not efficient enough? and what if he made a mistake?
someone else could look at the script and spot the mistake for him.
someone else more knowledgeable could suggest ways to make it more efficient,
its better both for the community and "Your" map.

you could learn ways to do things better isn't it? :/

posting triggers isn't that hard though, right click - copy as text, paste within a trigger tag.

well, whatever, send me your map through PM, i will take a look.

Level 2
Well if i posted here is because i tried to do something , ofc i did not come here without atleast a try, ofc i did but i simply cant.

Anyways i dont really know to send you the map throught PM i can send you from skype or msn , also from first post skcusanerag is my nickname not just a random skype.My msn is [email protected] or [email protected] let me know.
I'd personally recommend skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.