• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChaosShaman24.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Chaos Fel Orc

There is such thing I can find the link later
Please help and ideas is appreciated
And the unwrap is wierd.

Keywords:
Shaman, fel orc, shaman, orc, fel, demon, red, awesome
Contents

Shaman.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
22:04, 7th Apr 2010 THE_END:There is an absolute lack of shading on this skin. It looks like an action figure, more shading and definition please Dentothor: Due to the lack of an update, i am putting this on Rejected until Updated.
Level 18
Erh... I dont know how to say it, cause i dont want to be rude, but this skin, well... It looks ugly, the ringmail (or whatevr it is) looks like cloth with some strange circles on it, you really need to work on that, also the helmet looks boring and doesnt look like... Metal.. If thats what it is supposed to be. First of all fix the ringmail, look at some ringmail pics and try to fix it up :S (And i dont really get it.. Is it trying to be ringmail or cloth atm? )