1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ChaosShaman24.blp

Submitted by Lokeen
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Chaos Fel Orc

There is such thing I can find the link later
Please help and ideas is appreciated
And the unwrap is wierd.

Keywords:
Shaman, fel orc, shaman, orc, fel, demon, red, awesome
Contents

Shaman.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
22:04, 7th Apr 2010 THE_END:There is an absolute lack of shading on this skin. It looks like an action figure, more shading and definition please Dentothor: Due to the lack of an update, i am putting this on Rejected until Updated.
  1. 22:04, 7th Apr 2010
    THE_END:There is an absolute lack of shading on this skin. It looks like an action figure, more shading and definition please

Dentothor: Due to the lack of an update, i am putting this on Rejected until Updated.

2. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Help would be nice on unwrap

Updated skin Again (red marks) Tell me if you like this better please

Updated Skulls to have tattoos

Updated Robe to have Runes

Updated Robe to be cloth

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  3. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The armour definatly needs alot of work, it looks rather plain and bland, you need much more detail on that if it's to stand a chance. I'm no skin expert but I think you'd be wise to read some tutorials first before you work more on this :p

Edit: Am I right in saying the skin is the same as the origionals? as in the shamans skin, not the file :p

4. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Used tutorials its harder than it looks : / But yeah Id give more time than this.. Just wanted to share with community and get feedback

5. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Out of intrest, what program are you using to create skins?

6. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gimp its like the linux version of Photoshop but its free and can be ran on linux, windows, and prolly mac.

EDIT.

http://www.gimp.org/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  7. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ah yes, my sister used Gimp 2, just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to use paint for it cos that'd give you an extremely good reason as for why you were finding it difficult to create the same things like the ones in the tutorials, well I wish you luck in improving the skin to a much greater quality and speed to do it before somebody comes in with comments such as 'lol?' and 'wtf?' which we all know aren't very useful. :p

8. Darkmoon Hero

Darkmoon Hero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Exactly.

9. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah I understand that but I'm not sure how to get the effect I want. Please don't direct me to a tutorial out of ignorance unless it helps for real.

10. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    the skin is great (the red skin, not the actual skin) but the armor is terrible

11. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    : / Well I got the basics on the armor but I'm not sure how to enhance or give that feel to it idk what its called.

12. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is metalic the word your looking for? anyway, what type of armour is it your going for, each require a differant approach as to how to make it look good, until the type of armour is made clear it'd be very difficult to give you good feedback on what you should do to it other then 'read a tutorial' which is used mainly when you can't think of how to describe what is actually wrong with the skin or if it's rediculous, in this case I'd say the former.

13. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    The kind of armor the demons wear such as warlock, that gold and black effect. (doom guard)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  14. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    maybe add some runes to the armor?

15. Darkmoon Hero

Darkmoon Hero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I'm actually pretty sure the skin part of the skin is recolor.

16. cash42

cash42

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I like it but needs more shading. ceep workin :)

17. Wanarax

Wanarax

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool looking good.

18. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes the skin is recolor tried to add some tattoos but I'm really hating blizzards sloppy unwrap

19. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow i really like this skin but it has almost NO SHADING o_O so work on the shading to make it more realistic other than that i love the idea