• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Marauder

A model which'll be used in a map project of mine (hopefully...)

~It was based on the Felguard, to whom I did bring modifications, and added other elements from scratch (Helmet, Sword, Shield and Cape)
~The Portrait was based on the Satyr, to which I removed all animations except the one the portrait used and reassigned the main model's upper torso.
~Meant as a main demon unit in the above mentioned map.

~~Enjoy and give credit to me, Dionesiist, if you use it in your map/project/whatever.

EDIT: Thanks both to Callahan and Cavman for helping me fix the (@#$#%) corpse bug.

Keywords:
chaos orc, demon, marauder, soldier,
Contents

Chaos Marauder (Model)

Chaos Marauder (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame and is a nice idea. The sword is cool.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Works ingame and is a nice idea. The sword is cool.

Level 2
how about give him Dark human skin and giveing him Grunt Chest? And maybe some Dark Grey armor would look cool, but hey im not a pro Modeler :)

But Generaly awsome model

Level 9
yeaaah, great model, but with some irritating glitches.. you really need to solve those.

like obsidian, when it dies, the cape and shield get transferred to other units, usually the one that killed it, and worse, your corpse glitch seems to still be there :( while it's alive, it's just a corpse that moves, but when it dies it stand back up and eventually dissapears. very... annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.