• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Centaurs

A small pack of Demonic Centaurs.
Concept inspired by various arts with chaotic centaurs and by the man himself Villagerino and his demonic pack !
Base model: Centaur Khan by @Ujimasa Hojo

Icons made by the man Mustang , be sure to check them out !

Added unit variants for both models
Changes to spell slam animation
Removed a geoset showing in decay animation
Previews
Contents

Chaos Centaur (Model)

Chaos Lord Centaur (Model)

ChaosCentaurWarriorUnit (Model)

ChaosLordCentaurUnit (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A nicely executed idea for a centaur unit. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
What a big guy here! Looks quite epic, a creative use of textures, especially the hell boar's texture 👍 Very your style!
Think this stuff shouldn't be there during the Decay Bone sequence 😀
CentaurDecay.png

I also noticed that the chief version has different bracers but maybe it's your artistic choice 🤔
CentaurBracer.png

As well it would be nice if you add a suiting blizzparticle for the Spell Slam sequence to make it more special not just repeating the Attack anim, like there, for instance 🤓
Blademaster.gif

I apologize for this bitter pill, I just care about your work, so I was attentive to these models. They definitely deserve high rating after the changes :grin:

Level 34
What a big guy here! Looks quite epic, a creative use of textures, especially the hell boar's texture 👍 Very your style!
Think this stuff shouldn't be there during the Decay Bone sequence 😀
View attachment 399393

I also noticed that the chief version has different bracers but maybe it's your artistic choice 🤔
View attachment 399392

As well it would be nice if you add a suiting blizzparticle for the Spell Slam sequence to make it more special not just repeating the Attack anim, like there, for instance 🤓
View attachment 399394

I apologize for this bitter pill, I just care about your work, so I was attentive to these models. They definitely deserve high rating after the changes :grin:
I m actually loving the feedback you re giving me and can only ask to keep it the same ,it helps me improve alot.
And thankfull for the time you invest, glad you like them :D

I m actually loving the feedback you re giving me and can only ask to keep it the same ,it helps me improve alot.
And thankfull for the time you invest, glad you like them :D
Means you are a self-contained model master 🙂
Then, here's another portion of feedback if you are interested 😄
Since you have both non-heroic models you can get rid of Decay Flesh and Decay Bones animations and, in addition, you will be able to delete the 'guts' geosets, thus you will make your models cleaner and lighter. Unit versions also don't need Dissipate animations 😉

Last edited:
Level 34
Means you are a self-contained model master 🙂
Then, here's another portion of feedback if you are interested 😄
Since you have both non-heroic models you can get rid of Decay Flesh and Decay Bones animations and, in addition, you will be able to delete the 'guts' geosets, thus you will make your models cleaner and lighter. Unit versions also don't need Dissipate animations 😉
Thank you very much!
I was hoping nobody will notice the extra animations, since I was lazy to clear out all the unused keyframes afterwards :))

Deleted member 304046

D

Deleted member 304046

An extremely intimidating type of Centaur. I can imagine them willingly submitting themselves to the Burning Legion in order to become more powerful and destroy the Tauren and the Orcish Horde, as well as to control the entirety of Barrens.

Last edited by a moderator: