• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Buildings

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Humans who banished from the Outland and turned themselves a Demon. :p Just only my own Description, I created this just because I'm bored and Do nothing all the time

Update Fix 08/05/23
Previews
Contents

Chaos Altar of Kings (Model)

Chaos Arcane Observatory (Model)

Chaos Arcane Sanctum (Model)

Chaos Arcane Vault (Model)

Chaos Human Barracks (Model)

Chaos Obalisk (Model)

Chaos Sorceror Tower (Model)

Chaos Tower (Model)

Chaos Workshop (Model)

Desecrated Blacksmith (Model)

Desecrated Farm (Model)

Desecrated Gryphon Aviary (Model)

Desecrated Lumber Mill (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are still a lot of issues with the models. Something like this: Sanity Test Please go through all the models and fix these issues.
Level 17
I wonder what kind of horrendous food the Desecrated Farm is making?

• Pineapple Pizza?
  • Fish Tacos?
  • 100% Vegan Soy Milkshakes?
  • Pickled Murloc Eyes?
  • Bri'ish Food?

Cast your votes.

F-ing amazing work with the models and texturing. Just wow. The community here is an oasis of inspiration and a reservoir of hugely talented people!

I only seen these models in "The True Story of Arkain" by Shar Dundred. It's the most brutal buildings so far I ever seen in the WC3 universe. Definetly good models, but as I see, the collection of the buildings is not complete.
I'll will add new in a different bundle but not this time, perhaps someday