• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing wood/gold into something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I would like to know how i could change wood/gold into something else and change the icon.

This was used on maps such as Orc Gladiators (wood was turned into skill points with a plus symbol) and White TD (wood was turned into nuclear material with the orb of darkness symbol)

Thanks in advance

Level 17
Use Image Extracter 2 (download from this site). Look for info icon blabla. And after you found it, edit it with photshop or whatever draw program you use, and than convert it to blp (can also be found on this site) and import it and change the path of it (you can get the path out of Image Extractor). Hope I helped.

Level 9
[K40$]-Spectre;961162 said:
yeah, but there you can't change the resource icons when your building an unit for example.

Actually you can, it's under Image - Tooltip Gold Icon and similar. If you import the paths are:
Gold: UI\Feedback\Resources\ResourceGold.blp
Gold Tooltip: UI\Widgets\ToolTips\Human\ToolTipGoldIcon.blp
Lumber: UI\Feedback\Resources\ResourceLumber.blp
Lumber Tooltip: UI\Widgets\ToolTips\Human\ToolTipLumberIcon.blp
Food: UI\Feedback\Resources\ResourceFood.blp
Food Tooltip: UI\Widgets\ToolTips\Human\ToolTipFoodIcon.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.