• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Changing Wind Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am making a map, and i want the hero skill windwalk to make the unit invisible, but slow it down 50%, 25% then 0%. I cant seem to do it. Could someone plz tell me how to, or make the spell for me? i can do the icons n everything, but i just cant get it to slow down. If you do make it for me, i would appreciate it if you can tell me how to put it my map. Thx, Mogmiester

EDIT: i exported Banish and the New Hide so i could mix the two. How do i open the files? what program do i use?

Level 2
My world editor is screwing up so i cant make sure that this is right. But anyway, since it makes it fast, isnt there an area where you can put the speed bonus? Your probably thinking "I want slow not fast! This wont help!" but if it is there, you are wrong. You might be able to put a negitive number into it so the hero gets slower...I like babling...anyway if that doesnt work make a dummy unit with slow spell and slow with no buff icon or anything, and use it to target triggering unit.

Level 2
nope, i tried a negative, but it comes up with 0... :x
and i dont know how to do advanced scriptong :(

EDIT: yay... i got it to work... thx to Danexx ... now i need something else lol... does ne1 know the path for the hero icon.. you know, the big red cross?

Level 1
Trigger 1
event.
unit-cast a spell
condition
windwalk equal to 1
ability being cast equal to wind walk
action-
unit-set movement (defaul)-(80)
wait (windwalk time)
unit-set movement(default of unit)

trigger 2
hero learn skill
condition
learned skill equal to wind walk
action
set variable
set windwalk (windwalk)+(1)

trigger 3
map iniz.
set windwalk to 0

Trigger 4
event.
unit-cast a spell
condition
windwalk equal to 2
action-
unit-set movement (defaul)-(60)
wait (windwalk time)

Trigger 5
event.
unit-cast a spell
condition
windwalk equal to 3
action-
unit-set movement (default)
wait (windwalk time)

I think is something like this.I think this is u want.

If this is the way give me some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.