• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing the Undead Summon Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How can I change the Undead Summon Icon?

This thread has helped 1 person!
Has this thread helped you? [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=746435"]Post a reply[/self]!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
It should be like Billy2 said really, can go in on WE right now and see but for me i've always been doing like that before and it worked.

Level 3
But its not working. :cry:

I even tried using a regular acolyte icon and it still didn't work. Its still the same old summon icon. I thought it was the custom icon that I was trying to change it into, but i guess not.

Edit: I just tried it on a new map and the icons were still the same build icons. Maybe its a bug in the new patch?

Edit again: I just got WE Unlimited and just changed the build ability icon. So problem solved. :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.