• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Changing the Allies table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
There's a mode in my map where players' names are changed to Unknown and their colors are shuffled. The problem I'm having is that the position of players' names in the Allies table (f11?) keep their position. So, I need to either black out the color of the names on the Allies table or move around the names of players on the Allies table. However, I don't know how to change the Allies table. Also, I can't simply disallow the use of the Allies table because players need to be able to trade resources.

Any help is really apreciated. Thank you!

<3

Level 17
so your problem is that players will be able to tell it is them by looking at the position of their names on the table? dosnt the alliance table have a dark background all you have to do is set the color of their names to that color and they will not be seen

just try setting the player color names to black

Level 8
so your problem is that players will be able to tell it is them by looking at the position of their names on the table? dosnt the alliance table have a dark background all you have to do is set the color of their names to that color and they will not be seen

just try setting the player color names to black

I'm shuffling the player's colors and setting their name to Unknown. I can't make all their player colors black or w/e, they need to have their own colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.