• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to get ally menu to be able to be used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok heres the deal, im making a risk map and im sick of the -ally/-war command to ally and unally. because when a player is not the right color it is just a pain in the butt.
So i decided to use the ally screen but my problem is that the trigger action

Game- Set Lock Alliance Settings to Off

does not allow ally screen (f11 i believe) to work.
I knows its not just my risk map because i opened a blank map and tried. is there anything else i need to enable for ally menu to be usable?

Also is this helps ive tried 2 different actions for it
Map initilizaion
and after a dialog button is clicked (for choosing modes)

Level 26
I do not think I have ever seen this settable. Well, make your own dialog, so you do not have to deal with false colors/keyboard inputs. See trigger action category Dialog. You can list all available players there, in their color and an information whether you are currently allied to them, click on them to change it and leave the menu via extra exit button. This way, you do not have to repeat after every change.

Level 8
Hey Risk! Also working on a risk map myself and I responded to the problem your having here in your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.