• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change the radius of creep spread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
When a creep tumor is planted on the ground, it spawns a certain amount of creep. I try to lower that amount, but I find no value where to change it. I have tried and modified different aspects of the ability/behaviour, but the creep tumor continues to spawn creep in the same normal size. :s

Simply put, how can I make a creep tumor spawn creep that covers a smaller area than normal?

(I messed up the title of this thread. I thought I had the answear, but I didn´t. ^^)

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
The creep is spawned using a Footprint. Footprints are a separate catalog section (type of data). You can adjust the shape and size of the footprint entry to change the shape and size of creep spawned. The footprint is used by the creep generating behaviour. Creep footprints use the placement layers to define the area and not the pathing layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.