• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Change spell name/description with triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is there a way to change a spell's name and/or description by using triggers? I want players to be able to customize their spells, e.g. by typing "-setspellname whatever", to rename their spell during gameplay. Also, I want them to be able to write the spell's description in a similar way. Basicaly, instead of using the object editor to customize the spell before the game starts, I want that to be possible during the game.

any ideas?

Level 5
There is no way to change spells' names or descriptions ingame. You can only make abilities with different names and description in World Edit and replace them with triggers but you can't change an ability's name or description to a string ingame.

Hope what I said made sense :gg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.