• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change Idle Worker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is a good question I had the same problem too, I can only change the Human Idle Worker. As for the other race I dont know.

We don't have access to it directly so this is a potential work-around for you, hope it provides an answer for you.

It works by changing the default paths of the 4 textures that are used as racial worker icons which is texture over-ride. You will need to import your own wisp,peasant,acolyte,peon icons to get them back.

Attachments

• Dat Racial Icon Changer.w3m
    44.9 KB · Views: 94
Level 13
How did you do that?

I didnt do anything dude you got me wrong, I was looking to this thread of yours so as to find an answer to this problem too. I noticed that in the ''Gameplay Constant'' in Advance, theres on a Human Icon Idle Worker there. The Icons Idle Worker for other races like orc, night elf and undead, I didnt see it there.

Level 11
I didnt do anything dude you got me wrong, I was looking to this thread of yours so as to find an answer to this problem too. I noticed that in the ''Gameplay Constant'' in Advance, theres on a Human Icon Idle Worker there. The Icons Idle Worker for other races like orc, night elf and undead, I didnt see it there.

You can do as I did ... I just replaced the Peon icon with a Rusty Pickaxe icon for my workers.

We don't have access to it directly so this is a potential work-around for you, hope it provides an answer for you.

It works by changing the default paths of the 4 textures that are used as racial worker icons which is texture over-ride. You will need to import your own wisp,peasant,acolyte,peon icons to get them back.

Thanks that might actually work perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.